Thursday, September 6, 2012

September Photo Challenge


Testing 1...2...3.

Is this thing still on? 
Yes..of course. It is. Good.
I've been here... lurking the blogosphere. 
Dreaming of becoming a better writer, more creative, or halfway witty overnight. 

Mad props to my college roomie, Katie at Tomorrow, With a Smile, for peer pressuring me to join in and link up with her September Photo Challenge. I'm super excited to give it a shot. 

These are pictures from my "now." I love cool evenings spent outside with D and Tozer. 

My pup.

 

Fighting for the frisbee.




The quality is terrible. I know. But check out Tozer's height!



Walk around the block. 



So.  Week 1. Done.

Here's to week 2 and hoping I improve, or at least understand all the letters on my camera.
Thank goodness practice makes perfect. 



 


1 comment: